Wedge MP 1200 Boards are Microporous Insulation Boards can resist upto temperature 1200 C. It is a type of high quality Nanoporous Microsilica Board can be supplied in coverings of Aluminium Foil, Plastic, and Mica.
Thickness: 5 mm | 10 mm | 15 mm | 20 mm | 25 mm | 30 mm | 40 mm | 50 mm
Sizes: All sizes available.
Advantages and Properties
• lowest thermal conductivity of all insulating materials
• high thermal resistance
• free of organic binders
• dust-free surface
• good machinability
• increased breaking strength
• A1, non-combustible
Areas of Application
• Rear lining for industrial furnaces and plant construction such as ceramic kilns, glass furnaces and feeders and chemical plants
• Thermal insulation of steel casting ladles and casting facilities
• Thermal insulation of household appliances like boilers, hearths and night storage heaters
• Construction elements and thermal insulation for fuel cell technology.