Low price best quality Glass Wool Batt Glasswool Insulation batts wedge India. Batts are available in R-Values from R3.5, R4, R2 R3 Manufactured from glasswool, the batts are specially stiffened and treated to provide a moisture resistant insulation. Made from recycled glass, glass wool batts are an economical and effective option for insulating your walls, ceilings and floors. Many glass wool batt products are specifically designed for easy installation and can be cut and pressed into place without the need for stapling or fastening.
Benefits of Glass Wool Batts
- Safe and healthy: Glass wool batts are made from up to 80% recycled glass that is melted and spun into a flexible mat, then compressed to the desired R value. This insulation is highly resistant to humidity, aging, corrosion and rust, and is also fire safe, complying with Australian building standards.
- Easy to install: Many glass wool batt products are specifically designed for easy installation and can be cut and pressed into place without the need for stapling or fastening.
- Environmentally-friendly: In addition to the environmental benefits of reducing the energy required to heat or cool your home, glass wool batts are made from up to 80% recycled materials and are also fully recyclable.
- Economical and effective: Glass wool batts represent great value for money, providing superior thermal performance at substantially lower prices than polyester.
- Durable and long-lasting: Glass wool batts able to resist vibration and shakedown.
- Acoustic insulation:with excellent sound absorption properties.
Glasswool is the most common insulation used in homes and commercial buildings worldwide. According to the customer’s requirement for special specification hig quality and performance. Wedge India makes glass wool boards and batts. Which are widely used in walls and ceiling system of combined and individual resident building, public facility. Glasswool is the most common type of insulation used in residential homes and commercial buildings around the world. It is also referred to as fiberglass insulation.
Glass wool is manufactured from borosilicate glass with significant constituents such as silica sand, recycled glass and fixing agents. Glass wool is an insulating material constituted with melted glass as raw material. Glass wool is created from a thick layer of glass fibers that are cured in an oven at 200°C to bind the strands together and thus reduce the thickness of the sheet. Additionally, it is melted to 1100°C in an electrical furnace and later conditioned in a gas-fired furnace. It is a furnace product made from molten glass. From this melted glass, fibers are spun. This process includes rotating the fused glass in a high speed similar to the methodology used in production of a candy. In the process of spinning, the binding agent is blended into it. No CFCs or HCFCs are developed in the production process.
The fibers are gathered in a mat form in a collection chamber and then transferred to an oven where it is cured under controlled conditions to the desired thickness and density. It is tailor-made in rolls or slabs. Likewise, it is also used as a component which is sprayed or applied on the surface to be insulated. It is a versatile material used for the insulation of walls, roofs, and floors.
During installation, glass wool should be kept dry at all times because an increase in the moisture content may lead to a significant rise in thermal conductivity.