Buy good quality Perlite Powder for Gardening, Agriculture, Horticulture, Roof Garden at low price. It is expanded Perlite in white granular material with a honeycomb structure inside made of perlite ore after preheating and instant high-temperature roasting and expansion.
Perlite ore is broken to ore sand with certain granularity, which then is pre-prepared, roasted and rapidly heated (to over 1,000°C), moisture in ore is vaporized, and expands inside the vitric ore sand, forming a non-metallic mineral with a porous structure and volume expanded for 10-30 times.
Generic Name: Large-grained expanded pearlite powder.
Diameter: 3-8 mm
- Used in 🪴 Gardens
- Roof Top Gardens
- Home Gardens,
- Horticultural nursery,
- Big tree transplanting,
- Underground parking lot,
- Ecological road bridge,
- Sunshine hall,
- Courtyard pot planting,
- Dynamic playground, Improvement of saline-alkali land
- Soilless culture of high-grade flowers
- Pollution-free economic plants
- Ecological horticulture
- The effective water content is as high as 45%, so it can effectively shut off rainwater.
- When the water is saturated, the weight is 450-600kg/m3 (usually about 1,800kg/m3), which effectively solves the load problem of the building structure.
- 100% pure inorganic cultivation substrate, with stable physical and chemical indicators, and the plants can be cultivated for a long term without changing soil.
- The permeability coefficient is 200mm/hr, which can effectively avoid the hazard of deposition.
- Clean and odor-free, easy construction, and convenient maintenance.
- The porosity of the product greatly promotes the growth and development of the plant’s imaginary root system, which has an excellent fixation effect on the tree and overcomes the destruction of the main root of the tree to the building structure.
- thermal insulation,
- not flammable
- Good Sound absorption,
- Water resistant,
- Maintain the normal exchange of water, gas, and fertilizer
- Reduce the bulk density, facilitate transportation and transplanting
- Deepening of the roots of crops to the inside of the perlite matrix to absorb nutrients.
- Diluent and carrier of pesticides and herbicides in agriculture.
Terms & Conditions:
Unit Price: INR, Ex-works the GST be extra at actual rate.
- For regular customers with approved credit terms for credit limits and days.
- For new customers 50% Advance and balance against delivery or LC at sight.
Ex-Warehouse, Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon and if a buyer fails to take delivery on agreed Date or Delays the Payment, then there will be additional charges of INR 2000 / Pallet / Week.
Within 3 to 4 Weeks from the Date of PO and Advance Payment or LC open Date.
Minimum Order Quantity & Value:
The indicated Prices are for the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity).
Prices for Order quantity lower than MOQ will be provided separately after approval.