HDRW 850 | High Density Rigid Rockwool Insulation Boards
High Strength | High Temperature Resistant | Low Cost
Wedge HDRW 850 are Refractory Insulation Boards are made of high quality refractory grade mineral fibers rockwool bonded with high temperature clays. These insulation boards possess unique combination of properties for various industrial applications in furnace backup insulation, fire rated doors, fire protection & heat shield, high temperature gasketing & seals.
• Strong Rigid Boards with high compressive strength.
• High temperature resistance upto 850 °C.
• Very low Thermal Conductivity at high temperatures.
• High Electrical Resistance at high temperature.
• High fire resistance and heat shield properties.
• Easy to cut, laminate, and punch.
• Adaptable by wet moulding for pipe insulation.
• Furnace Insulation
• High Temperature Pipe Insulation
• Fire Doors Making / Lift Doors
• Heat Shield / Thermal Protection
• Fire Protection Systems
• Lime Kiln and Cement Kiln Insulation
• High temperature insulation Gaskets
• Boiler & Furnace Insulation
• Oil & Gas Burners Insulation
• Furnace, Dryer, and Oven Insulation
• Refractory insulation expansion joints
• Metal clad Gaskets fillers
• Induction Furnace Insulation
• Glass rollers as washers on mandrel
• Electrical & home appliances insulation gaskets