Buy good quality Ceramic Fibre Wool Blankets for application temperature 1200 Degree C in 25 mm Thickness, Width: 610 mm, Length: 7300 mm. Ceramic fibre wool have low thermal conductivity and superior insulation performance.
The ceramic wool shall be made up from highly purified alumina, silica and Zirconia. The ceramic wool have low shrinkage characteristic. It shall remain unaffected by chemical reactions (except hydrofluoric & phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis).
For more details please Download Technical Data Sheet.
Ceramic fibre wool shall be supplied in the form of blanket of size 610 mm (width) x 7300mm (length) x 25 mm thickness. This blanket shall be rolled and properly packed in the form of roll. Thus one blanket will be treated as one roll for the estimation of quantity. The packing density of ceramic wool shall be 128 kg/cubic metre and thermal conductivity at mean temperature of 600 degree oC shall be 0.15 W/mk.
The detail technical description is given below.
1. Chemical Composition (%) as per IS:12107
a) Al2O3:- 42-46%
b) SiO2:- 54-58%
c) Fe2O3:- ≤ 0.1 %
2. Maximum Withstanding Temperature:- 1200 oC
3. Tensile strength (kgf/m2) as per (ENV 1094-7):- 6000Kgf/m2
4. Linear shrinkage (%) 24 hrs Maximum (ENV 1094-7):- 3.0 %
5. Thermal Conductivity at mean temperature of 600 degree o C shall be 0.15 W/mk.
6. Density: - 128 Kg/m3
7. Colour: - White
8. Features: - Excellent insulating performance, Excellent thermal stability, Resistance to thermal shock, Good Sound Absorption.
9. It shall be completely inorganic and no fumes during initial heating or later heat-ups.
10. In case of wetting by steam, water or other liquids, it shall retain its thermal and physical properties after drying.
|Product||Ceramic Fibre Blanket|
|Grade, Degree C||1260|
|MOQ, Price, INR||28|
Features & Benefits
- High thermal shock resistance
- Heat resistance, High fire resistance
- Suitable for making Fire Doors & Fire walls
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent chemical stability
- Low shot content
- Low heat storage
- High tensile strength
- Industrial furnace lining
- Fire Wrap & infill materials in Fire Doors
- Fire resistant wall & partitions making
- High temperature pipes heat preserve
- Heat resistant sealing gasket
- Glass tank furnace thermal insulation
- Power boiler and nuclear heat insulation
- Ceramics kilns thermal insulation
- High temperature filter materials
Technical Data Sheet:
MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) = 5000 SQF
Terms & Conditions:
INR, Ex-Warehouse Mumbai, the GST be extra at actual rate.
The prices are based on the best possible estimations however if there is any abnormal INR deprecation more than 5 % at the time of order acceptance then actual rate will be applicable.
- For regular customers with approved credit terms for credit limits and days.
- For new customers 50% Advance and balance against delivery or LC at sight.
- For any one time project or niche products 100% Advance or LC at sight.
- PDCs are acceptable only after bank account credit score confirmation.
- The penalty of 2% of the invoice value will be applicable for delayed payments.
Ex-Warehouse, Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon and if a buyer fails to take delivery on agreed Date or Delays the Payment, then there will be additional charges of INR 2000 / Pallet / Week.
Within 3 to 4 Weeks from the Date of PO and Advance Payment or LC open Date.
Minimum Order Quantity & Value:
The indicated Prices are for the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity).
Prices for Order quantity lower than MOQ will be provided separately after approval.
Local Transportation & Packing Cost:
Local transportation cost will be extra or on To Pay basis only through recognized Transporter. Packing charges will be extra to protect goods from Damage during transportation.
Insurance will be in Buyer’s account. Rejections due to damage in Transport will be in Buyer’s Account.
- Special price will be implanted on Order Quantities more than MOQ and Advance Payment Terms.
- Discount: 3% to 5% on Offer Price for 2 time MOQ Quantity.
- Discount: 5% to 7% on Offer Price for 3 time MOQ Quantity.
- Discount: 10% to 12% on Offer Price for 4 time MOQ Quantity.
- Discount: 5% to 7% on Offer Price for 100%