Looking for fire and smoke seals that meet safety requirements? Check out our rigid fire and smoke seals! Our firestop intumescent fire and smoke seals are designed to prevent the spread of smoke and flames between compartments. Our intumescent fire and smoke seals are surface-mounted and can be easily installed on fire doors. Our intumescent fire and smoke seals are also designed to withstand cold smoke and provide an effective seal to help prevent the spread of smoke and gases in the event of a fire. Our intumescent fire and smoke seals come with self-adhesive strips for easy installation. Don't compromise on safety! Choose our intumescent fire and smoke seals for peace of mind. Get the best quality at a low price!
Intumescent fire and smoke seals, including the Firestop intumescent fire & smoke seal and Envirograf intumescent fire smoke seals, are an essential component of fire-rated doors. These seals are designed to expand when exposed to high temperatures, effectively sealing gaps between the door and frame and helping to prevent the spread of fire and smoke. Intumescent smoke seals for fire doors and intumescent fire seals and cold smoke seals are also available, providing additional protection against the spread of smoke. When fitting intumescent fire and smoke seals, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully. In some cases, the seals may need to be retrofitted to existing doors, using fire doors retro fit intumescent strips and smoke seals. These strips and seals can be surface-mounted or recessed, depending on the application. Surface-mounted intumescent fire and smoke seals are often easier to install and can be used in a variety of applications. However, for a more discreet installation, recessed seals may be preferred. Overall, properly fitting intumescent fire and smoke seals is essential for ensuring the safety of a building and its occupants in the event of a fire.
1) Online insert pile with glue. pile does not taken off.
2) 30 times expantion.
3) The lower expansion temp.is 180℃to 200℃.
4) Co-extrusion to ensure the core material does not fall off.
5) “Certifire” of Warrington , BS EN 1634-1 test report.
6) Online printing logo and batch number on product.
Wedge Intumescent Fire Door seal is based on exfoliated graphite, it is used for fire door and window or any places to prevent fire, smoke & acoustic through out. Obtained both integrity and insulation rate as required, keep your safety life.
Profile Size (mm)
10x4,15x4, 20x4, 25x4, 25x6, 30x4.
- Instumescent material covered with rigid box which enhances appearance and is available in different colours
- With steady pile in middle, can block smoke and hot gas through gap in early stage of fire. Pile insert by automatic machine.
- Easy installation with excellent adhesive tape
- Co- extrusion, core material will do not drop down.